Save man hours by reducing car cleaning to just one device that does it all! The Optima Steamer eliminates the need for chemicals and provides an effective sanitizing clean for the entire vehicle inside and out.
With no waste-water or overspray, you may effectively clean an entire vehicle right where it rests at your dealership!
Car wash and detailing equipment cost money. they cost even more to maintain in addition to training employees on each piece of equipment. The Car Member Steamer can eliminate your need for a pressure washer, injector/extractor, waste-water reclamation mat, buckets, wash mitts and an air compressor.
Steam greatly reduces exterior wash time. The traditional method of car washing is a five step process: pre-rinse, soap, rinse, dry and wax. Using steam, there are only two steps. Step one, the operator sprays the vehicle’s surface with steam and then dries the surface with a microfiber towel. Step two, the operator applies a surface protectant. Use steam to avoid damp interiors. Steam is a light, super-heated, vapor. Steam penetrates dirt quickly, kills bacteria and removes odors. With dry vapor-steam, upholstery dries in minutes, not hours.
- Consume as little as 1 gallon of water per car wash
- No over spray or waste water runoff
- Deodorize and sterilize surfaces
- Remove, dirt, stains and grease
- Remove stains from upholstery in less time and using less water than an extractor
- Clean interiors, exteriors, engine compartments, door jams, floor mats, tires, trunks, upholstery, wheel wells, and hard to reach nooks and crannies
- Two operators can clean at once
- 30’ (10m) of hose length (upgradeable up to 20m)
- Adjustable moisture control valve
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Reduce the need for chemical cleansers
- Reduce the time spent scrubbing vehicle surfaces
- Wash without getting your feet wet
- Automated boiler and safety features