Wellbeing first of all
Dentistry offices & test laboratories
Saturated dry steam machines satisfy the new medical program, of safeguarding people and the environment and preventing the spread of harmful diseases. They are also similarly efficient in veterinary environments.
Medical offices hospitals, ambulances and all those locations where a sterilized environment is required can benefit from saturated dry steam cleaners. The high cleaning temperature guarantees cleanliness while severely reducing the use of chemical agents.
Due to stringent regulations regarding sterilization, steam is ideal in effectively cleaning medical and pharmaceutical products or facilities. Emitting dry or wet steam, the full line of Optima Steamers™ allow for quick and efficient cleaning without the use of chemicals, detergents or disinfectants.
Tests reveal disinfection with surfaces cleaned with steam cleaning; therefore, cleaning with the Optima Steamer offers many advantages over alternative methods.
- ambulatories sanitizing
- operating tables sanitizing
- sanitizing medical cabinets
- medical and orthopaedic equipment cleaning
- sanitizing mattresses, pillows and bed lines
- deep cleaning of floors and waiting rooms
- litters and rolling chairs sanitizing
Steam cleaning effectively removes residue and contaminants and allows safe, environmentally-friendly, and cost-effective method of cleaning in during the distribution and/or manufacturing of pharmaceutical products.
Asteamer offers the most powerful commercial-grade steam equipment producing the highest steam temperatures for the most efficient cleaning.
- Cleans and sterilizes, wheelchairs, supply carts, ambulatory equipment, and surgical equipment
- Cleans and deodorizes upholstery, carpet, mattresses, and bedding in hospitals or clinics
- Disinfects and deodorizes bathroom surfaces and fixtures
- Kills and removes bacteria, mildew, mold and remaining chemical contaminants
- Cleans and disinfects kitchens, food service areas and appliances, such as: trays, supply carts and utensils
- Sterilizes equipment used in the manufacturing of injectable solutions, biopharmaceutical products, and sterile solutions
- Cleans surface and circulation areas of medications and solutions
- Effectively eliminates residue and prevents cross-contamination of pharmaceuticals
- Disinfects plant facilities production machinery and plant equipment without the use of detergents or chemicals